In the first of our new series Barriers to Growth Craig Willis talks about learning how to delegate as a business owner. Some great tips and tools included to help any advisor or business leader on their way. Check out the full article here https://www.getskore.com/barriers-to-growth-how-to-delegate/
* Stop re-inventing the wheel
* Standardise for consistent quality
* Avoid manually entering data multiple times
* Avoid multiple un-controlled data sources (spreadsheets!)
* Clarity of roles and responsibilities
We'd love to hear other suggestions you have and how businesses would experience the symptoms.