A simple yet powerful feature when applied in a workshopping environment.
Selecting objects quickly and concisely, is a major contributing factor in allowing you to capture process at the speed of conversation.
It is also the first step to unlock features in Skore such as;
- Utilising short-cut keys to quickly tidy your process
- Editing the Stylesheet for individual objects
- Copying a selection to a new process
- Copying detailed view to a new process
This very short blog will explore a couple of ways you can select process objects in Skore.
Selecting Multiple Boxes
- Press and hold the shift key on your keyboard and with a left click of your mouse, you are able to drag your cursor to create a selection box that allows you to select multiple boxes.
Selecting Individual Boxes
- Press and hold the CTRL key (Cmd if on Mac) on your keyboard and use the left click on your mouse to select the individual objects.
Once selected, you can now delete, move or utilise other features in Skore.
Check out our Restructuring & Splitting Processes Drop-In recording that shows off a few new features in Skore. The selection of objects is an essential skill in utilising these new set of features, so now you know how, be sure to check them out.