What we are seeing more and more from our users, is that the more familiar and competent they are becoming with Skore, the more they are unlocking the style features to create visually engaging processes.
The style or look of a process can be altered in many ways:
- Updating the workspace diagram template with new configurations/attributes of its process objects.
- Creating process keys or mapping standards that you would like displayed on every process.
- Started to utilise the publish & approval features in Skore, and thereby want to display dynamic version control data on their processes.
- Or perhaps a more practical example is simply you have a new company logo that you'd like to reflect on existing and new processes.
This has resulted in a now common question: How do I update existing diagrams with my new workspace diagram template?
See a simple 'How To' guide below:
1. Access the process you wish to apply the new template to
2. Go to “Settings > Others" : uncheck the “use template” option, and click “apply change”.
3. Reopen the same menu and switch ON the “use template”.
4. The new stylesheet should now replace the “old” one. (may require a refresh of the browser)
If you're yet to configure a workspace diagram template and would like to know how, check out this Drop-In Session Recording