- Open the source process, enter edit mode
- Choose Export > XML and copy all the XML ( keyboard shortcuts: CTRL + A and CTRL + C)
- Navigate to the "destination" process (may be in another workspace). Create a new process as a placeholder if needed. Enter edit mode.
- choose Export > XML and paste the XML you have copied previously.
- Click Apply
Things to keep in mind:
- If your process has links to other processes using IDs, they will be broken as the IDs in the new workspaces are probably not the same
- Similar for images & files (collectively: medias). If your process has links to medias in the source workspace, they may not work in the destination workspace.
Is this something you do often? We have looked at making that a new menu option, would that be any help?