Quantify0 followers1 question5 posts
Do you have questions about Quantify?
Log in to ask questions about Quantify publicly or anonymously.
Hi, just a quick reminder to let you know that our new enhanced Quantify module will be released this Wednesday, 25th November.
The enhanced version enables users to:
- Understand how long and how much it costs to perform a process
- Understand roles utilisation in terms of time, costs or FTE (Full Time Equivalent)
- Identify bottlenecks in your process (in terms of time, FTE or costs)
- Simulate volumes of activities and FTE availability for a given role
- Simulate different scenarios (e.g. as-is, to-be)
- Configure work conditions (number of working hours per day / per week) for your simulation
The team have... (More)
Output from last Friday's Drop In session on the new Quantify module - 3 new "How to Videos" from Colin!
Many thanks to those who attended last Friday' session where Colin took us through the new Quantify module's capabilities. Your feedback was really useful - so much so that Colin has shot 3 new videos which you can find here:
New Quantify Deep Dive 1: duration, costs and volume simulation (11 minutes)
New Quantify Deep Dive 2: compare scenarios (4 minutes)
New Quantify Deep Dive 3: team sizing (FTE) for various scenarios (8 minutes)
Please contact me to book a session to walk through any of these and how to apply them to your ongoing work.
Details of... (More)